SHIPPING --- Your orders are shipped Monday - Thursday Fed Ex Overnight and Monday - Wednesday USPS Priority. Fresh chocolate is very precious and must never be held up in transit over the weekend nor left unattended at a delivery address. For this reason, we do not ship to PO Box addresses or on the weekend.
Your order is made fresh at the time you place it, so please allow 1-2 days before it is shipped. Most truffles, barks, toffees, peppermints take only 1 day to make whereas Bonbons can take 2-3 days to make. All Bonbon orders from the "Organic Farm & Orchard Collection" are shipped Fed Ex Overnight w/dry ice in an insulated container. Shipping costs vary depending on weight and destination, so please call first so we can determine the shipping and handling costs prior to placing your order. (802) 274-2365.
We desire that you are very pleased with your purchases and are committed to shipping fresh, flavorful products in good condition. Sweet Seasons Farm is not responsible for costs associated with lost or damaged products during transit, or stolen, melted or damaged goods which occur because of incorrect addresses provided, packages left unattended or not received promptly.
For these reasons, please ensure that you have provided correct and complete name, address and zip code and that your recipient is available to receive the package promptly. To protect your financial investment, we encourage purchasing additional insurance for your purchases.
WARM WEATHER CONDITIONS -- We are committed to delivering fresh, flavorful products in good condition, and include icepacks when shipping during warmer months and to warm climates. We strongly suggest you select Overnight shipping options if the temperature at your delivery destination is more than 72 F. Please make every effort to notify the recipient that their package needs to be received promptly. We assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, damaged, (Melted or broken Chocolate), due to incorrect addresses, warm weather and unattended packages.
RETURNS / Refunds-- Because the nature of our Confections are perishable, we cannot accept returns or issue refunds. However, if your purchase arrives damaged, please act quickly and take photos of the damaged shipping box, packages and the damaged confections then email photos along with an explanation to the postal carrier for a shipping refund. Email the photos and an explanation of the situation to: We want you to be satisfied and will replace your confections with no additional charge to you. However, customers desiring a replacement are responsible for replacement shipping costs.
When you use our Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information (PII) such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By providing such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy. Your Credit Card information is never stored on our website, neither do we see your credit card information when you are placing your order.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, our website provider will undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on their back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email us at
The term 'Sweet Seasons Farm' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2557 Spaulding Road St Johnsbury VT United States 05819. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.